Travis wrote the following on his blog, Living as a foreigner . To comment and read his original post Click here.
- Relaxing today… and Emma is such a good little girl #
- How am I always on a MAX behind a train with "mechanical" problems, never mine. Sure seems to be happening more often. But I save $$, so #
- On my way to pick Emma up, how shall we spend the evening? Hmmm #
- Tonight consisted of watching Sleeping Beauty (this is the 2nd time this week now) w/ Emma, followed by snuggling b/c her tooth hurt #
- Beautiful day in Portland! The Northwest is incredible! http://twitpic.com/1118n4 and http://twitpic.com/1118qj #
- CAN'T WAIT FOR LOST TONIGHT! Am I really that excited??? YES #
- Peeps in Time Zones east of Pacific, please no LOST spoilers! Can the Internet be quiet? #
- I blame LOST on my late running morning. And the theory of the domino effect. #
- Sweet onion teriyaki, random drink, coffee, I think I can complete the day on time and pick up Emma in time too! #
- Don't let rushing get ya down! #
- Problem! Need someone(s) to watch Emma tomorrow and Friday! #
- THANK you Jesus for the @easthillfamily coming through! Emma problem resolved by 3 awesome peeps! #
- Man, I have sympathy for single parents, always have, but now I have much more! #
- I hate when good gifts get broken or lost. JawBone headset, missing. Amazon Kindle broken. At least the Kindle is under warranty! #
- Can't believe we've been back for a week now! So much to do!! And so much to share! #
- Really missing Alexis right now. #
Emma’s Blog, Reach Polska Blog, Donate to REACH Polska, Alexis’ Blog.
Click here to comment and read his original post.