We thank you for your generosity and willingness to partner with us financially!
We are grateful and thankful for your partnership, in prayer and financially. We believe in God’s blessing through obedience of giving back the tithe, and giving of offerings above and beyond tithing, to your local place of worship before you give to us.
Why Poland? Learn more.
Why your partnership matters…
- This ministry is supported by long term monthly commitments of $50, $75, $100 or any other amount, even $15 a week ($2.15 a day!) to make new disciples, build leaders, and plant new churches – your sacrifice is worth the lives that will be changed.
- Our residency permit requirements, and ability to stay in the field, depends on monthly support, however one time gifts are welcomed as well and can be made through the same options below.
- For details on our monthly support needs visit our support budget details page.
When you partner with our team you…
- Become part of the solution to the darkness so many face day to day.
- Will receive regular updates on work in the field such as discipleship making, service events, personal stories (to encourage you and/or your congregations, churches, etc.).
- Help develop indigenous/local/native leaders who are excited and trained to cultivate the Church in their own culture and beyond.
- Invitations to the mission field to help build a relationship with the work you are supporting!
How to partner with us:
- We’ve tried to make it easy for you to give, this includes two automatic options and giving by check as well!
- Whether you give online or by check, 100% of your gift goes directly to sending/supporting us in the field. All donations, regardless of method, are tax deductible. Read more about our sending agency and church below.
To begin giving monthly, pledge to start in the future, or give a one-time gift, click the button below!
|FMI is our sending agency, the ones who have ultimate covering and responsibility for us in the field.|
|East Hill Church (our home Foursquare church in Gresham, OR) is our sending church, responsible for our spiritual, pastoral, and family care.|
Serve the City – A separate but related project:
Additionally we have a separate fund to support our outreach and ministry efforts through Serve the City Poland – which is a nonprofit foundation we use to provide services to nonprofits by connecting businesses to volunteer opportunities. This allows our Polish teammates to have a self-sustaining situation to work and minister, this fund helps kick this off while our business financial partnerships are created and brought to a sustainable level. If you would like to support this effort please click here and give to our FMI REACH Polska project fund.