Travis wrote the following on his blog, Living as a foreigner . To comment and read his original post Click here.
- Redesigned our REACH Polska site- take a look at http://www.reachpolska.info – nothing too fancy, just "fresh" I 'spose. #
- Crazy day, it is, it is. #
- I really hate running late – but I liked the extra sleep! #
- seriously the summer can't end… rain, rain, go away. #
- is happy the Twitter God listened to me and made the rain go away today. #
- internet offline at work #
- is happy that God is apparently on Twitter too! He read my morning plea for the rain to go away and the sun has returned to Portland!! #
- Pondering Expectations #
- Ready for The Forge tonight! #
- Come visit us tonight at The Forge – East Hill's college and you adults group – 7pm (ok 2 b late) Youth Center! #
- Totally just witnessed a drug deal go down… #
- So glad to be home, and yet so tired so I'm not enjoying much, but glad nonetheless. #
- A full weekend of prep stuff. #
Donate to REACH Polska, Alexis’ Blog, Emma’s Blog, Reach Polska Blog.
Click here to comment and read his original post.