Travis wrote the following on his blog, Living as a foreigner . To comment and read his original post Click here.
- I don't think I'm very good at Yahtzee! My first game and score: http://twitpic.com/1iix1k #
- Almost back to Seattle to pickup Emma from Oma then drive back to Portland… eta midnight. #
- Back to "normal" life – it's raining in downtown Portland and the sun is out. Forward motion has begun. #
- @marcustar For what exactly? http://www.vayama.com is awesome for international flights in reply to marcustar #
- Can't wait for the weekend! Lots of time w/ Friends, both old and new. @hyperpepsi16 Can't wait! #
- An unplanned lazy day, good thing because I've felt like I needed a nap all day. #
- You know, trusting God in life, & other people, always produces good. It's just hard to listen and learn, burnt flesh doesn't smell good. #
Reach Polska Blog, Donate to REACH Polska, Alexis’ Blog, Emma’s Blog.
Click here to comment and read his original post.