Travis wrote the following on his blog, Living as a foreigner . To comment and read his original post Click here.
- It's Monday. That's all I have to say – it's going and moving like any other Monday – not too bad, not very cool either. #
- Is doing a lot of thinking and is annoyed with how I feel – overwhelmed/frustrated, are the closest words to describe it, but not really. #
- Some quality time with Emma can certainly change how I feel – now at least I'm motivated to write a little bit. #
- Hey tweeps, for those that do the "Life Journal" thing – you can follow "them" on twitter and get your daily devo just follow @lifejournal #
- Listening to a little Eric Hutchinson, working away, it's good, it is #
- I've been riding the bus everyday since early august – today is the first rainy trip – is this Portland? #
- Acts 4: Filled with boldness, giving glory to God, united in mission, and sharing everything. #
- Acts 5: Fear the Lord, Obey the Spirit, Expect suffering, Rejoice for the sake of His truth in other's lives #
- Woohoo, going home early! Fun times. #
- Had a great date w/ the bride and baby girl, and now just kinda chillaxin' and talkin' #
- I think all the rain for September and the first half of Oct is falling right now! #
- Acts 6 & 7, a growing struggling Church with differences, resolve conflict and empowers others. Persecution emboldens the body and Church. #
Emma’s Blog, Reach Polska Blog, Donate to REACH Polska, Alexis’ Blog.
Click here to comment and read his original post.