Travis wrote the following on his blog, Living as a foreigner . To comment and read his original post Click here.
- I will have a good day, I will, I will – Gray monday or not. #
- Sometimes it just takes a good friend to tell you what you already know, in order for you to act on that knoeledge. Beautiful redemption. #
- If all people could just understand the awesome power of forgiveness, grace, and love – for those of us who know, that's our job! #
- RT @komonews: Want your very own 'Schrammie'? Ken's putting one up for auction this week http://bit.ly/d5YQva @schramburger your own award! #
- Excited for change, ready to take on the world, literally, figuratively, spiritually – it is done. #
- Discipline burns, whether it's exercises of the body, heart, mind, or spirit. Yet we all know the amazing benefits, clarity and growth. #
- Making allowances for other's faults is hard, but living in shame is hell. Walk above, address the truth, and live in grace. #
- At 7:24am, April 9, 2008, Emma Eileen was born! Happy Birthday Emma! #
- Happy Birthday Emma! http://twitpic.com/1effu2 #
- Tragedy in #Poland the history of their president is pretty remarkable: http://bit.ly/9NYCD0, http://bit.ly/a0Kial, http://bit.ly/d6CehC #
- A good article on the significance of the Polish plane crash. http://is.gd/bnqZC #
Click here to comment and read his original post.