Travis wrote the following on his blog, Living as a foreigner . To comment and read his original post Click here.
- I could have slept many more hours, many more. So, how will yesterday's learnt lesssons be applied today? #
- Paying attention to the color of train one boards is important. Red is not blue, nor is The airport Gresham. #
- New blog entry: When projects control your mind http://bit.ly/aFzGrC #
- Although I stayed up far to late last night, I'm ready to contribute to my tasks at hand today. A little artificial energy might be used. #
- New blog entry: Lunch time thoughts http://bit.ly/czLrPs #
- @ Test tweet #
- Alrighty, lets see if I can power through 75+ upgrades! #
- Oh, how I love self-made projects that turn into hours and hours of learning! #
- I like the sun, don't you? -waiting for the bus- http://twitpic.com/1lrlfx #
- This is so true – even for men, well men like me: http://bit.ly/cH8tw9 #
- Having fun waiting in the Max congo line to Loyd Center… power outage. #trimet #
- Emma playing outside in the wonderful sun. http://twitpic.com/1m82ce #
- @Pastor_Jas agreed! Was a fantastic message for all! in reply to Pastor_Jas #
Alexis’ Blog, Emma’s Blog, Reach Polska Blog, Donate to REACH Polska.
Click here to comment and read his original post.