Travis wrote the following on his blog, Living as a foreigner . To comment and read his original post Click here.
- Trying to get some work done (so the surpriise in December can happen) – but I'm so distracted by all the great peeps online. #
- Good morning – I need a reboot, had a major system failure last night, but quite find a reset button on my self. #
- Good Morning – Need a reboot today, had a major system failure last night, can't quite find the reset button on my self. #
- On my way home, time to fill up. #
- It's not religion – it's different and more than "just" religion – it's weird and not weird. #
- I am very tired, coffee isn't doing its job – need something sweet. #
- Asking isn't easy to do, but it's the right thing in certain cases. #
- needs a haircut. #
- What a night! Fantastic time at The Forge #
- Simply running late – ug – But it's Friday! #
- Well, I thought I was late, my entire team has yet to arrive… So I get to plug away with my tunes #
- Well that was a good day, dinner with good folk and chocolate cake for dessert! W00t! #
Alexis’ Blog, Emma’s Blog, Reach Polska Blog, Donate to REACH Polska.
Click here to comment and read his original post.